A professional 6" dual action palm sander. Perfect for DIY.
The random orbit sanding pattern ensures that no single part of the abrasive material travels the same path twice. Because of this random sanding action the tool does not leave swirl marks producing a virtually scratch free finish and is not sensitive to the direction of the wood grain.
- Ruggedised construction for increased durability.
- Adjustable speed control.
- Operating pressure 6.2bar (90PSI).
- Max Speed 10000rpm.
- Average no load air consumption 4.5cfm.
- Air consumption on load (at 6.2bar) 14.8cfm.
- Suitable for 150mm diameter hook and loop sanding discs.
- Includes dust extraction hose and bag
Make: Clarke Cat160
Measurements: 16 x 12 x 27cm
Power Source: Air Powered
Maximum rotational speed: 10000 RPM